Cloud data centre security
- All otso services run are backed by the Australian based facilities of Google Cloud Platform
- All otso data is stored within Australia.
- Backups are taken at a minimum once a day to minimise data loss during an incident.
- All backups are also stored securely within Australia.
- All traffic to and from otso services is run over industry standard HTTPS.
- otso handles security in accordance with industry standard practices and implementations.
- All passwords are hashed, meaning it is not possible for even otso employees to know your password.
- Organisation data is stored in independent databases and object storage to ensure both security and performance.
Personnel and Internal Security
- All employees are required to use password managers and multi factor authentication is enforced where ever possible.
- All systems used by otso employees are password protected and organisation wide full disk encryption is enforced.